Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Town Square

 Took a look at the town square lighting last night and the east side of the squre is definititely brighter than the west half, though the west half is brighter than I remember it from the last time I took a look. That being said, both of them dim in comparison to the lighting along Illinois avenue, which the city put in last year. It defnitely brightend up Illinois.

If I was Tres Hombres or Global Gourmet or Longbranch, I would welcome anything the city could do to move the police calls away from the parking lot in front of my business.

2 comments:

  1. Are there a lot of police calls to those parking lots?

    Municipal police crime map is down for maintenance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. According to the city, they average 4 calls a night to the square. Reportely 1100 calls to the area since the first of the year.

    ReplyDelete