Tuesday, April 26, 2011

School Board Swearing IN

 Invitation from Amy Erickson to attend the induction of the District 95 School Board this Thursday night.  Too few people pay attention to the board after the election:


"To Those who supported my vision for education in Carbondale I want to personally thank you for your support.  To those who remain unsure, please let me know more about your views as we work together to improve our schools.
 
I have urged greater citizen involvement in the education of our children. Lets start by attending the School Board Member induction Thursday, April 28 at 7:15pm at Lewis School, 801 S Lewis Ln. (Corner of Grand & Lewis Ln). That's when I officially take my place on the Board along with the other newly elected members.

After the school board meeting all of you are invited to the reception at
Paglia's Pizza on the Strip around 8PM or so. Please come and let me know about your concerns for elementary and middle school education in Carbondale. And let's also enjoy the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment