Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Pole Dancing

As far as I know, there is no law against pole dancing in Carbonale. Ergo I see that everyone's new favorite steakhouse (and the traffic indicates it, the parking lot is full most nights), the Pony, has a sign out front advertising pole dancer Vinya Kiss (I think I spelled that right) appearing Wednesday through Saturday night.

Do have to wonder what effect, if any, that will have on parents bringing their children down for a tour of the campus? I read recently that ex President Glenn Poshard had already recommended giving directions to parents that would take them down to East Grand and bring them into the University via that route, rather that directing them to take Main into downtown, past the less than scenic stretch of businesses lining East Main. Making East Grand the defacto main entrance to the University does avoid that stretch of town

No comments:

Post a Comment