Monday, March 25, 2019

Jerrold Hennrich

I emailed city council candidate Jerrold Hennrich with 3 questions about his candidacy. Below are his unedited responses

Why are you running for city council?

1. I'm running for City Council because I am sick of the status quo.  I view the position of Councilperson as acting as a steward on behalf of all citizens of Carbondale.  The decisions made by Council directly impact the economic and social viability of the entire region. I believe that I am the best person for the job. 

If elected, what will you work to achieve?

2. If elected,  I plan to oppose tax increases, advocate for a reduction of the police budget, advocate to re-invest in our infrastructure, revise the zoning rules that hinder businesses success and introduce and pass an ordinance that requires council to vote on issues brought to it by petition.

What else would you like voters to know?

3. You can learn more, volunteer or donate at jerrold.org I am always available, though try to call prior to 9 p.m. My cell phone number is 618-353-7027. You can always contact me with issues or concerns.

1 comment:

  1. This blog is excellent. Just found it. Please continue your work.

    ReplyDelete