Monday, July 5, 2021

Fireworks

 Good lord! Given that people were not supposed to be shooting off fireworks last night, there were an awfully lot of fireworks shot off last night. As I was driving through town last night, I saw about 24 dozen people in the parking lot of the America's Best Value Inn setting off fireworks. It appeared quite the organized event as they had a tent set up and a number of people sitting in lawn chairs  enjoying the festivities. As I got home about 10 p.m., smoke from myriad fireworks filled the air of my neighborhood.

Appears there was some trouble as well as a couple of fire trucks headed west on Main Street about 9 p.m. as well. 

1 comment:

  1. Profuse smoke and fireworks occurred on my street on the 3rd and 4th. I ironically recollected the concerns voiced over veterans with PTSD and the calls for people to be responsible. Not in my area that resembled a war zone!

    ReplyDelete